HOW TO MAKE DIY BUBBLE TEA! DIY BUBBLE TEA CHALLENGE!(THIS BOBA…) | CantoMando Cooking

HOW TO MAKE DIY BUBBLE TEA! DIY BUBBLE TEA CHALLENGE!(THIS BOBA…) | CantoMando Cooking


兄弟!
Dude! 你在搞什麼鬼?
What are you doing? HOW TO MAKE BUBBLE TEA HOW TO MAKE BOBA MILK TEA
DIY BUBBLE TEA CHALLENGE 大家好!
What’s up guys! 我們是 CantoMando
CandoMando here. 如果你們是第一次看我們的頻道,我是
If you guys are new to this channel, I’m 歡迎來到 CantoMando 的大家庭!
And welcome to the CantoMando Squad! 今天我們要幹嘛呢 Sheldon?
What do we have today, Sheldon? 今天我們要來挑戰珍珠奶茶…或者波霸…
Today we got the bubble tea, or boba… 調製珍珠奶茶大挑戰
How to make bubble tea challenge. 挑戰內容是我們三個也不知道
In this challenge, basically none of us know 怎麼調製出珍珠奶茶
how to make bubble tea. 我們就這樣豁出去
And we’re gonna go out there, 沖泡珍珠奶茶
and we’re gonna make bubble tea! 我們會先去買材料
So we’re gonna buy ingredients, 然後就回來動工
and then we’re gonna come back, make it, 看看誰的珍珠奶茶最好看跟最好喝
and we’ll see who wins best visuals, and best taste! 好嗎?
Alright? 好的
Alright. 第一站先去超級市場吧
First stop, to the grocery store! 出發去超市!
To the grocery store! 事不宜遲,開始吧!
Without further ado, let’s go! 天啊,這裡有隻鳥
Oh my god, there’s a bird in here! 鳥在那裡!
Oh there’s a bird! 我的媽
Oh my god! 我們並沒有食譜
We don’t have any recipes. 我們兩手空空的來到超級市場
We’re just going to the grocery store, 準備買所需的材料
and find the stuff we need. 預算上限是 $20,有十分鐘的時間
The budget is 20 bucks max, you have 10 minutes. 去買材料,好嗎?
So get what you need, okay? 好的,走吧!
Alright, let’s go. 所以要開始了
Alright, so we’re live. 要找點好料
Gonna find some stuff. 來看看這裡有賣些什麼
We’re gonna see what we can find, alright? 我完全沒有頭緒究竟要用什麼材料
I have like no idea what to put in. 做珍珠奶茶需要點什麼?
What do you need for bubble tea? 珍珠奶茶到底需要什麼材料?
What do we need to make bubble tea? 完全不知道
I don’t even know. 不確定…
Not sure… 我知道我要沖點什麼了
I know what I’m gonna make. 鰐梨珍珠奶茶
Avocado bubble tea. 秘密武器就在這裡
Alright this is the secret ingredient. 你們看看
Look at this. 原味奶茶
Original milk tea. 還是買炭烤奶茶好了
Let’s get the roasted milk tea. 炭烤奶茶才是王道
Roasted milk tea is fire. 就要你了
Exactly what I needed. 我決定買這個原味奶茶
I’m gonna do the original milk tea here. 你知道嗎?
Oh you know what? 還是炭烤奶茶好了
Imma do the roasted milk tea actually. 炭烤奶茶
Roasted milk tea. 這些都好硬啊!
Fuck! These are so hard! 給力啊!
Come on! Mike! 你不要我買什麼你也跟著買,走開啦
Stop copying me man, go away! 我完全沒有跟你同一個走道啊兄弟
Dude, I’m not even on your section, man. Edward 在買新鮮水果
Edward’s out here actually buying real fruits right now. 他在幹嘛啊
Look at what he’s doing! 你看看他
Look at this kid. 買水果
Buying real fruits. 益力多超棒的
Yakult is fire! 益力多簡直——我的天
Yakult is ac– oh my god. 不不不
Nah nah nah. 我們要來點與眾不同的
We gotta make it special. 我們要用香蕉口味
We gotta use banana flavour. 我們也許該探查一下
Maybe we should do some scouting, 看他們買了些什麼
to see what they’re getting. 我在等他走開,但…
Gotta wait till he leaves, but… 我決定要買這個玩意
I’m gonna get some of this shit right here. 現成的奶茶?
Pre-made milk tea? 你是認真的嗎?
Are you serious? 現成的奶茶
Pre-made milk tea. 我想要無糖奶茶
I want unsweetened milk tea. 糖:36克,不是我想要的
Sugar, 36 grams, definitely not right. 19克糖
19 grams of sugar. 就這個吧
Let’s go with this. 你不要再偷聽了
Dude, stop listening to me man. 有錄影為證
I caught that on film man. 有錄影為證
I caught that on film! Edward 買了鰐梨,是一個味道很強的材料
Edward got avocado, which is a pretty strong ingredient. 我絕對也需要味道比較重的材料
I definitely need that powerhouse flavour… 珍珠要怎麼弄?
How do you make tapioca though? 大家聽好,我想到了一個絕世大妙計
Okay guys, I have the greatest idea right now. 來用點這個…
I’m gonna put some… 嗶嗶,不好意思
Beep beep, excuse me. 我這款奶茶是要自己泡的
This milk tea I have to make myself. Mike 和 Edward 拿了這個…
Mike and Edward got this… 特上奶茶
Deluxe milk tea. 看看 Sheldon 那糟糕的…
Look at Sheldon’s shitty… Sheldon 買了…老兄啊
Sheldon has like…dude… 草莓餅乾?
Strawberry crackers? 就這樣好了,去櫃檯結帳
Let’s call it a day, and go to cashier. 我應該已經好了
I think that’s it for me. 櫃檯見囉!
We’ll see you guys in the checkout. 我買好了最搭的材料
This is the winning combination. 應該…
I think… 我應該勝算在握了
I think it’s a done deal. 現在就等著贏吧
Now it’s time to win. 好了,再見!
Alright guys, peace! 金莎巧克力
Ferrero Rocher. 首先,你起來
First up, get up. 你看看…
Look at this… 你看看這傢伙
Look at this guy, alright. 我們每人有十分鐘去調製飲料
Each one of us has 10 minutes to make the drink, 現在馬上要開始
and we gotta do it right now. 動手吧!
And…bolt! Mike,你有什麼材料?
Mike, what’s your ingredients? Milk…Milkita. 泡沫咖啡奶昔糖果
Cappuccino shake candy. 還有珍珠
There’s the tapioca balls. 「一公升的開水」
“1 litre boiled water.” 25 分鐘?
25 MINUTES!? 這可是個限時 5 分鐘的比賽!
Dude it’s a 5-minute competition! Oh Henry! 飲料
Oh Henry! Oh Henry! 奶昔
Oh Henry! shake. 買了一盒奶茶以備不時之需
Got a box of milk tea anywhere. 這是秘密材料
It’s the secret ingredient. 你不要切到自己
Don’t cut yourself bro. 兄台
Dude. 我只是想保護朋友
Just conserve my friend, man. 最後,我還買了奶茶
Finally we got our milk tea. 你幹嘛買了奶茶又買奶?
Why did you get milk tea and milk? 現在開始了嗎?
We’re starting now? 這根本不可能!
This is impossible!! 我連熱水都沒有!
I don’t even have hot water! 等一下…
Wait… 我的手機呢?
Where’s my phone? 不能看食譜!
No recipes! 我知道!
No I know! 我只是想搜一下燒開水要多久
I’m just wondering how long it takes for water to boil. 計時…開始!
Timer…on! 3-4 分鐘!
3-4 minutes! Mike,首先…
Mike, first… 蠢蛋
Idiot. 獨立包裝
Individual opening wrappers. 他為什麼…
Why is he… 他為什麼在弄糖果?
Why is he making candy? 這太好笑了
This is jokes. 笑死我了你
You’re jokes! 等等,你是想噎死評審們嗎?
Wait, are you trying to choke the judges? 你在搞什麼啊?
Wait, what are you making? 我在沖珍珠奶茶
I’m making bubble tea. 這有沒有「小心噎到」的安全標籤?
Is there a choking hazard? 有點可怕
Kinda scary. 玻璃可以放微波爐,對吧?
I can put glass in the microwave, right? 我不知道,玻璃能進微波爐嗎?
I don’t know, can you put glass in the microwave? 你們就只會笑
You guys are laughing now. 換了是你,你會怎麼做?
How the fuck are you guys gonna do it? 我壓根不需要開水
I don’t need boiling water dude. 該死
Fuck! 奶茶是冷的
Milk tea is cold. 你為什麼不乾脆只弄糖果?
Why don’t you just cook the candy itself? 對喔
True. 已經一分鐘了
That’s a minute. 這樣就浪費掉一分鐘了
That’s a minute wasted bro. Mike,你知道你七分鐘了幹了什麼嗎?
Mike, you know what you did in 7 minutes? 你弄了一灘鬼東西
You made a puddle. 這就是 Mike 用了七分鐘精心炮製的作品
This is what Mike made in 7 minutes man. Sheldon 老兄
Dude, Sheldon. 他拿了什麼?
What is he getting? 叉子
A fork. 拍他
Film this! 你瞧瞧
Look at this! 這好笑到爆
you’re actually jokes dude. 糖果本應在裡面慢慢溶掉的
Candy is supposed to melt slowly in the thing. Mike 打算給我們喝這個跟這個嗎?
Is Mike serving us this plus this? 我不要它們溶化了
I don’t want it to melt anymore man. 我剛才說要溶掉是開玩笑的
I was just joking when I thought I want it to melt. 喔對不起,我們沒有意識到你是在開玩笑
Okay sorry, we didn’t know you were joking. 我要笑死了
This is actually jokes dude. 這是什麼?
What is this? 什麼?
What? 包裝裡面裝著一個包裝?
Fucking packet in a packet? 這是什麼?
What is this? 他就這樣放進去
He just put it in. 他在幹嘛
What is he doing? 喲你這可是冷水
Yo that’s like cold water. 他還在裝模作樣
He tries to be fancy. 一定會灑出來
He’s gonna spill. 他倒到蓋子裡去!
He put it in the cap! 嘿 Edward!
Yo Edward! 他倒進去之前先用瓶蓋量了
He measured it in the cap before pouring. 時間到!
Time! 為大家獻上
Present to you guys, Oh Henry! 珍珠奶茶加奶
Oh Henry! milk bubble tea. 這是我看過最好笑的事
This is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. 眼淚都笑出來了我
Look, I’m actually crying. 這是我看過最好笑的事
This is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. 他就像是「我要先用瓶蓋量好 Oh Henry! 的量
He’s like, “I’m gonna measure out oh Henry in a drink that 然後才倒進已經有 Oh Henry! 的飲料裡」
I’ve already poured oh Henry in.” 它已經是飲料的一部分
You poured it as a base! 他還在「先量一下,我要一個瓶蓋的量」
And he’s like “I’m gonna measure out, I need a capful.” 可是飲料裡面已經有 oh Henry! 了
When it’s already in it. 就像是把一瓶蓋的水倒進水裡去
It’s like pouring a cap of water when the– into water. 笑死我了
You’re jokes! 我弄好這珍珠奶茶以後
Guys, you’re gonna be asking for more 你們肯定還搶著喝呢
of that bubble tea after I’m done with it. 對的
Yep! 你快把我笑死了
You made me raugh-mao. 我買了番茄汁
I got tomato juice. 煮熟的紅豆
Boiled red bean. 你有開罐器嗎?
Do you have a can-opener? 喔!
Oh!!! 益力多
Yakult. 喔,益力多
Okay, yakult. 還有奶茶
And the milk tea as well. 哇
Wow! 最重要的材料我放這了
And I got the key ingredient right here. 你偷回來的嗎?
Did you steal everything? 為什麼你沒有塑膠袋?
Why is he not using a bag? 對啊,我們都有個塑膠袋
Yeah, we all have a bag. 環保嘛
Environmental friendly. 喔
Oh! 柿子
Persimmons. 這是好,好,好,噁
It was like good, good, good, urgh. 好
Okay. 好了,準備
Alright, let’s see. 3、2、1,開始!
3, 2, 1, go! 還沒成熟吧?
It’s not even ripe dude. 已經熟了
It’s ripe. 你對此略有研究嗎?
You know stuff for that? 可以的
You can. 他在搞什麼東西?
What the fuck is he doing? Sheldon 用了鈍的那一邊切
Sheldon’s using the wrong side to cut. Sheldon 在用這邊,不是這邊
Sheldon’s using this side to cut, not this side. 不要切到手啊
Don’t cut your hand, bro! 放輕鬆
Relax. Sheldon 你放輕鬆!
Sheldon, relax! 喔
Oh. 哇,現在發生什麼事情
Oh shit, what’s going on? 他在弄什麼?
What’s he making? 哇喔!
Woah! 這太棒了
It’s boss! 你看這有多棒
Look how boss it is. 拿出巧克力
Getting the chocolate. 我的媽,這太好笑了
Oh my god, this is so jokes. Mike!那是我的——
Mike! That’s my– 可以要一顆嗎?
Can I have one? 我已經碰到了
I already touched it! 不要吃光我的珍珠奶茶的材料!
Stop eating my bubble tea ingredients! Sheldon,你還在切濕子?
Sheldon, why are you cutting more persintons? 人家是叫柿子
It’s called persimmon. Sheldon,要溢出來了
Sheldon, it’s gonna overflow. 你為什麼不聽我的
Man, you don’t listen to me. 你要搞出一個海嘯來嗎?
Trying to create a tsunami here? 天啊!
Oh boy!!! 他就這樣放進去洗
Dude, he just cup it and wash like this! 現在我們要放重點的材料了,就是益力多
Now we’re gonna add some of the key ingredient, Yakult. 買了香蕉口味
We got banana flavour. 你弄好了嗎?
Have you made it? 為什麼會這樣?
What’s wrong with it? 結冰了!
Oh it’s frozen! 為什麼會結冰?
Why is it frozen? 為什麼會結冰?
Why is it frozen? 別鬧!
Come on! 不!
No!! 好的,他已經把奶茶倒進去了
Alright, he’s got milk tea in there. 看起來就是這樣子
Alright, this is what it looks like guys. 好,那我們放進攪拌機裡
Alright, now we put in the blender. 你瞧瞧
Look at that. 哇!
Woah! 噁,稠稠的,嘔
Ew, it’s got goop…ew! 超級噁心的
Ew it’s max gross. 過濾一下
Strain it… 黏黏稠稠的
It’s so goopy right? 兄弟!
Dude! 你在幹嘛?
What are you doing? 該死!
Damn it! 你在搞什麼?
What are you making? Sheldon,噁!
Dude Sheldon, ew! 時間還剩多少?
Time! 他在弄冰淇淋!
He’s trying to make ice cream! 看著像有人在裡面嘔吐了
Looks like someone barfed in it. Sheldon 將會呈上他的嘔吐物
Sheldon’s gonna serve his barf. Sheldon 以為在嘔吐物裡面加巧克力
Sheldon thinks adding chocolate to barf will make 就能令它沒那麼像嘔吐物嗎?
barf taste like not barf, right? 看他弄得一團糟
Look at the mess he made! 我的天
Oh my god! 這並不是珍珠奶茶啊 Sheldon
Bro, it’s not bubble tea, Sheldon. Sheldon,這是我這輩子看過最噁心的東西
Sheldon, this is the grossest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. 大家來看看巧克力
Guys, look at the chocolate. 天啊,看起來真噁心
Oh my god, it looks so gross! Sheldon 你快把我給笑死
Oh my god Sheldon, you made me lol to hard man. 我真的不想喝這杯鬼東西
I really don’t want to drink this. 成品出來啦!
And here it is! Sheldon 的…
Sheldon’s… 你會為這杯飲料中的敗類起什麼名字?
what do you get this abomination of a drink for the name? 精心炮製的成品
This concoction. 是噁心的味道嗎?
Tastes gross, right? 他在咀嚼!
He’s chewing! 因為你簡直就是那種
That’s cos you’re the type of guy… 把早餐攪拌好然後喝掉的人
to blend your breakfast and you drink it too. 看起來超噁的
That looks actually really gross. 我沒有在咀嚼
I’m actually not chewing. 你有
Yeah you’re chewing. 我沒有
I’m not chewing. 我的…Sheldon
Oh my…Sheldon. 你看看你
Just look at this man. 視覺表現是挺差…
The visual’s low… 但味道是頂級的
but flavour’s gonna be top notch. Eduardo. Eduardo. 幹嘛?
Sup? Edward 超出預算了
Edward went over-budget. 一個好的廚師會在所不惜地取得他要的材料
A good chef needs his ingredients. 你被判兩分鐘的罰時
You get a 2-minute penalty. 兩分鐘?
2 minutes? 所以你有八分鐘的時間
So now you’re at 8 minutes. 輸的人要染頭髮
But loser has to dye their hair. 又是我?
Me again? 不不不!
No no no! 首先我們有奶茶的茶底
Number 1 we have the milk tea base, alright? 沒了嗎?
I think that’s it? 還有
No. 然後我們有椰子水
Next we have coconut water! 裝飾品
Ornament on top. 鰐梨奶茶
The avocado milk tea. 大家都愛鰐梨
Everyone likes avocado. 為什麼要用普通的珍珠
Why settle for normal tapioca 如果你可以用荔枝軟糖珍珠?
when you can go lychee candy tapioca? 畫龍點睛的金沙巧克力
Top it off, ferrero rocher. 天啊
Oh my god. 3、2、1,開始
3, 2, 1, go! 喂喂,不要自殺啊
Whoa whoa, don’t kill yourself man. 真不錯的鰐梨!
Decent avocado! 你們看看他
Dude look at this, man. 你在幹嘛?
What are you doing? 喂 Sheldon 我只是不想弄出像你那杯的嘔吐物
Dude, Sheldon, I’m making sure I don’t make barf like you! 他完全沒在客氣
The roast in this is real. 鰐梨放進去
Avocados in. 攪拌的精髓就在於
The only thing about blending is that 嘔吐是從另一邊出來
puke comes out of the other side. 3 比 1
3:1 好怪喔
Weird man. 一般是用椰奶的
Coconut milk is more normal. 嘔
Ew! 好笑的要來了
This is the funny part. Sheldon 你知道你失策在哪裡嗎?
Sheldon, you know what you messed up on? 你沒有攪拌的時間不夠長
You didn’t blend for long enough man. 持久不懈才能成功
Persistence is key. 2, 1. 哎
Oh shit. 哇
Oh damn! 媽呀
Oh my god. 還有2分47秒
2 minutes 47 seconds. 切就對了
Oh yeah cut that. 把荔枝軟糖都切好
Cut that lychee candy. 他就這樣扔進去了
He just throws it in the drink. 喔!
Oh! 你是來真的嗎?
You did not just do that. Eduardo! 我的天啊!
Oh my god! 驚世大作就此誕生
The masterpiece is finished. 可這杯才是…
But this is… 可這杯才是味覺上的大贏家
But this is the taste winner though. 好的
Alright guys, 來到了評審的環節
This is our taste test now. 外觀跟味道各十分滿分
Out of 10 for visual and out of 10 for taste. 這是我的…名字是…
This is my…it’s called the… 牛奶緹雅
Milk…milk-teia. 先聞一下氣味
Let’s smell the aroma of this. 我的天!
Oh my god! 外觀並不算太差
The appearance is not that bad. 我只嚐到糖的甜味
I just taste sugar. 他在喝第二口
He did a second taste again. 他只是想確定有沒有噁心的東西
He’s just to make sure it wasn’t gross. 作為一名波霸鑑賞家,珍珠奶茶鑑賞家
As a boba connoisseur, bubble tea connoisseur, 除了糖味我沒有嚐到其他味道
I can’t taste any flavour except for sugar. 我覺得這就是我想達到的巧妙境界
I think that’s the subtleness I was going for, 就是炭烤的,卻帶點甜味
it’s like roasted, but sweet flavour. 這就是我想呈現的重點
That’s is the point I was going for. 他用了同一個位置喝
He’s drinking from the except same spot. 等等,他想親我嗎?
Wait, he wants to kiss me? 對的
Yeah! 噁
Ew!! Edward 的唇印在哪裡?
Where is Edward’s lip mark? 味道像從店裡買回來的珍珠奶茶
It tastes like the store-bought bubble tea. 等一下,但它有種微妙的感覺,對吧?
Wait, but it’s the subtleness, right? 就是一種精緻感,很棒的精緻感
It’s a subtleness about it, and it’s really good. 味道很像商店
It tastes like the store. 就像是「糟糕,我想買珍珠奶茶
It was like “Oh shit, I wanna get some bubble tea today, 但我沒錢到珍珠奶茶專門店
but I’m too broke to go to the actual bubble tea place, 所以我就隨便去個商店買好了
so I’m gonna just buy this milk tea from the store, 就打開,喝掉」
open it, drink it.” 等等,讓我來喝點,我還沒…
Wait, I’m gonna drink some, I never… 哇!
Wow! 我的媽,你怎麼可以繼續喝第二口?
Oh my god, how do you drink another sip of this? 哇!
Wow! 外觀來說…
Appearance… 十分滿分有四分
4/10. 味道的話
Taste, 也是四分
4/10 as well. 視覺上
Appearance-wise, 我給你三分
I’m gonna give a 3/10. 口味上,
Taste-wise, 我給…
I give it like… 四分
a 4/10. Sheldon 到你了
Sheldon, you’re next. 我為它起了個名字叫——
So I call this the– 混到水裡去的燕麥棒
Granola bar, that’s mixed in water. 請勿以貌取茶
Don’t judge a book by its cover. 你不要這樣
You can’t do that! 給我點時間,行嗎?
Give me a second, okay? 這杯東西跟奶茶完全沒有任何相像之處
This is no resemblance to milk tea at all. 你到底沖製了珍珠奶茶還是嘔吐茶?
Dude are you trying to make bubble tea or barf tea? 味道像香蕉,可是口感卻是
Tastes like a banana with the consistency 混到水裡去的燕麥棒
of a granola bar that’s mixed with water. 首先
First of all, 這看起來像屎啊 Sheldon
this looks like shit, Sheldon. 他好大一口
Oh he’s gone for a big gulp. 這是什麼?
Wait what’s this? 很好喝吧?
It’s good, right? 這是皮嗎?
Is this peel? 是紅豆
It’s red bean. 很好喝啊,Edward 你別鬧了
It’s good, Edward come on. 我不知道它有什麼味道
I don’t know what it tastes like. 就像是…
It just tastes like… 一秒我像是在吃香蕉
One second I’m tasting a banana, 下一秒我像是在吃皮
and the next second it tastes like a peel. 當你在食堂的時候
When you’re in the cafeteria 然後他們說「是日特製」
and they’re like today’s special, right, 在電影裡,然後他們就給你舀一大勺
in those movies, and then they add the stuff 我知道是好喝的
I know it’s good! 很好喝啊!
It’s good! 他都哭出來了,淚流滿面
He’s like crying, tears all over his eyes. 外觀來說…
Appearance-wise… 我應該會給一分
I’m probably gonna give a 1/10. 味道的話
Taste-wise, 我對你寬厚一點吧 Sheldon,因為…
I’m gonna be pretty lenient on you Sheldon, cos… 它沒我想象中那麼難喝
it doesn’t taste as bad as I expected. 所以我給個兩分
So I give it a 2/10. 視覺上來說
Appearance-wise, 你不值得拿到比零分高的分數
you deserve nothing more than a 0. 味道的話
Taste-wise, 也沒有說很難喝,只是…
it didn’t taste bad, but I just… 口感還有所有的一切
Because of the texture and everything, 令我無法欣賞這杯飲料
I can’t enjoy this one. 所以我只能給你三分
So it has to be a 3. 最後,還有…
Last, we have… 愛的鰐梨
The avocado aphrodisiac. 讓我嚐嚐…哇這…
Let me try a little bit…whoa whoa this is… 什麼?
What? 吸管太糊了
So the straw was too mushy. 一起放進嘴裡的時候
So when it came together, 我無法忍受鰐梨的味道
I couldn’t handle the avocado taste. 總體來說,鰐梨的味道太強烈了
Overall though, avocado tastes a little bit overpowering. 要多喝幾口才能嚐到奶茶的味道
It takes a few more sips to actually taste the milk tea. 我來用吸管喝
I will drink it with the straw. 你不能——那不是吸管
You can’t– it’s not a straw. 還真喝到?
Wait, it actually works? 你喝了嗎?
Did you drink it? 你喝一下主角
Drink the actual thing. 喝起來像鰐梨果昔
It tastes like avocado smoothie. 嗯
Okay. 驚為天人啊
This is amazing. 外觀我給你打個七分
I will give– appearance-wise, I’ll give it a 7. 看起來很不錯,非常吸引
It was quite nice, it was very attractive. 味道的話,五分
Taste-wise, 5. 外觀有八分
8/10 appearance-wise. 味道有四分
4 on the taste. 我個人並不喜歡鰐梨
I personally don’t like avocado. 我覺得我那杯味道是最好的
I think mine has the best flavour to be honest. 得到第三名的是史上最醜的飲料
Start with third place, the world’s ugliest drink – 請勿以貌取茶
Don’t judge a book by its cover. 這杯嘔吐物
This barf. 四十分滿分有六分
6/40. 我覺得你們的味蕾有點問題
I think you guys need to refine your taste buds a little bit. 得到第二名的是從商店買回來的奶茶
In second place, we have store-bought milk tea. 並不是!
No, dude! 巧妙且濃郁的奶茶味
Subtle but like rich rich taste of milk tea. 你把一瓶蓋的 Oh Henry 倒進 Oh Henry 裡去
You put a cap of Oh Henry into Oh Henry. 得到第一名的是…
And in first place, we have… 愛的…
Avocado… 鰐梨
Aphrodisiac. 為成功調製珍珠奶茶而乾杯!
Cheers guys, for making great boba. 我們都學懂了怎麼沖製波霸
We all learnt how to make great boba today. 對
Yeah. 是珍珠奶茶
It’s bubble tea! 珍珠奶茶!
Bubble tea! 我們忘了一件重要的事
But one thing we forgot about making bubble tea, 珍珠本珠
is the tapioca. 謝謝大家觀看我們的影片
Thank you guys for watching today’s video. 記得按讚
Make sure to smash that like button 並留言告訴我們你對
and comment down below what you thought 我們的珍珠奶茶的看法
of our bubble teas today, 還有你想看到什麼影片內容
and what you want to see in our future videos. 記得按下訂閱按鈕
And if you haven’t yet, remember to hit that subscribe button. 否則…
Otherwise… 我們都會被逼喝掉
everyone with be forced to drink Edward 那噁心的鰐梨飲料
Edward’s disgusting avocado drink. Sheldon,等一下
Sheldon, wait. 誰是第三名?
Who’s third place? 記得按下通知鈴鐺
And hit the notification bell. 先這樣,再見!
Until next time, goodbye!

100 thoughts on “HOW TO MAKE DIY BUBBLE TEA! DIY BUBBLE TEA CHALLENGE!(THIS BOBA…) | CantoMando Cooking

  1. have you guys thought about making a twitter account?? I feel like it can get you more subscribers and we can help you guys spread the word about your videos….

  2. this has to be one of the funniest videos ever! love this type of content, keep up the good work

  3. This is the funniestttttttttttt video ever😂😂😂😂😂😂im crying !!!!! Thanks for making my day cantomanto !

  4. Come visit China and try out 喜茶,茶颜悦色(in Changsha only),奈雪の茶!These are way better than the ones you can find in North America

  5. Lmao you guys laughing and I’m laughing my 6 year old cousin asked if I heard the chickens and I told her it was actually a YouTube video and then she asked if I was watching chickens or seals🤣🤣 I’m dead

  6. 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈i don 't buthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when they are laughing, it's just like a group of ducks.

  7. I feel like Sheldon is like chandler from mr.beast, he always fails challenges lmao 😂 but I love him

  8. Sheldon why do u laugh in that way 😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆but i fell in love with ur laughter😆lol hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahh aahhahaha

  9. description of the whole video: Sheldon:eheheheheheheheh🤣 mike:kekekekekekekekeke🤣
    edwardo;ehaehaehaehaehaeha😂

  10. It's 03:10am and im laughing like crazy 😂😂😂😂im out of breath omgg im totally crying 😂😂😂😂😂

  11. HSJHSHSAHAHHA I HATEEEE THE LAUGHGAHSHAHAHAHHA SHELDON HSWJEHHE i swear i laugh the same as u but u laugh in a higher pitch

  12. Edward is total husband material: this avocado aphrodisiac looks really tasty.

    I love Candomando MasterChef 🤣🤣

  13. Maybe im too asian, but when Sheldon said "Environment friendly", i fell for him even more XD
    This time Sheldon AND Edward's laughs made my day

  14. Sheldons laugh is so fucking funny it’s funnier than what’s actually going on lmaoooo. Love ur videos tho and mike ❤️

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *